Magic Keys Forex Review and Top Alternatives
If you’re a forex trader, you know the importance of having the right tools to help you manage risk and execute trades. One such tool that has been gaining popularity is Magic Keys, a forex risk management tool developed by Raja Banks from WicksDontLie.
Magic Keys is an expert advisor that works with MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and cTrader, and it promises to make risk calculation and trade execution faster and more accurate.
But is Magic Keys really worth the investment? In this comprehensive article, we’ll take a closer look at Magic Keys and provide an honest review of its features, pros, and cons. We’ll also explore some of the top alternatives to Magic Keys, including TradingView, thinkorswim, Calypso Platform, and Kite. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced trader, this article will help you make an informed decision about which forex risk management tool is right for you.
What is Magic Keys Forex?
If you are a Forex trader, you may have heard of Magic Keys Forex. It is a tool developed by Raja Banks from WicksDontLie, who is known for being one of the most transparent Forex traders on the internet. Magic Keys Forex is an expert advisor that works with MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and cTrader.
Magic Keys Forex is designed to help traders manage their risk and calculate their lot size. It is an automated trading system that uses a complex algorithm to analyze data from various markets and identify profitable trades. With Magic Keys Forex, you can set your risk level and the tool will automatically calculate the lot size for your trades.
One of the benefits of Magic Keys Forex is its ease of use. It is a simple tool that can be used by traders of all levels, from beginners to experienced traders. It is also reliable and consistent, which makes it a game changer for risk and trade management.
Magic Keys Forex is available in both digital and physical versions. The digital version is available for purchase online and can be downloaded immediately. The physical version is a USB drive that is shipped to your address.
Overall, Magic Keys Forex is a useful tool for Forex traders who want to manage their risk and calculate their lot size. It is easy to use, reliable, and consistent, which makes it a valuable addition to any trader’s toolkit.
Magic Keys Forex Review
If you are looking for a tool to help you manage risk in Forex trading, Magic Keys may be the right choice for you. Developed by Raja Banks from WicksDontLie, Magic Keys is an expert advisor that works with MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and cTrader. Here’s a closer look at its features and benefits, pricing and plans, and pros and cons.
Features and Benefits
Magic Keys is designed to help you calculate and manage your trading risk. Some of its key features include:
- Risk management: Magic Keys can help you calculate your lot size based on your risk tolerance and account balance.
- Trade management: Magic Keys can help you manage your trades by setting stop loss and take profit levels.
- Compatibility: Magic Keys works with popular trading platforms such as MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and cTrader.
- Transparency: Raja Banks is known for his transparency in Forex trading, and Magic Keys reflects this by providing clear and concise risk management tools.
Pricing and Plans
Magic Keys is priced at $37 for a one-time purchase. There are no monthly fees or subscriptions. Once you purchase Magic Keys, you will receive lifetime updates and support.
Pros and Cons
Here are some pros and cons to consider before purchasing Magic Keys:
- Easy to use: Magic Keys is simple and straightforward to use, even for beginners.
- Affordable: At $37, Magic Keys is an affordable option for traders on a budget.
- Lifetime updates and support: Once you purchase Magic Keys, you will receive lifetime updates and support.
- Limited features: Magic Keys is primarily a risk management tool and does not offer advanced trading features.
- No guarantee of profits: While Magic Keys can help you manage your risk, it does not guarantee profits. Forex trading is inherently risky, and no tool can eliminate that risk entirely.
Overall, Magic Keys is a solid choice for traders looking for a simple and affordable risk management tool. However, it may not be the best option for traders who require more advanced trading features.
Top Alternatives to Magic Keys Forex
If you are looking for alternatives to Magic Keys Forex, here are some options you can consider.
Alternative 1: Trade Management Tools
Trade management tools like Myfxbook and TradingView can help you manage trades and monitor your account. Myfxbook is a popular platform that offers automated trade analysis, performance tracking, and community features. TradingView is another popular platform that offers a wide range of charting and analysis tools, as well as social features that allow you to share ideas and collaborate with other traders.
Alternative 2: Risk Management Tools
Risk management tools like Risk Calculator and Lot Size Calculator can help you manage your risk and optimize your trades. Risk Calculator is a simple tool that allows you to calculate your risk based on your account size, stop loss, and position size. Lot Size Calculator is another useful tool that allows you to calculate your position size based on your risk, account size, and stop loss.
Alternative 3: Expert Advisors
Expert advisors are automated trading systems that can help you execute trades and manage your account. There are many expert advisors available on the market, but it is important to choose one that is reliable and has a proven track record. Some popular expert advisors include Forex Diamond, Forex Fury, and Forex Steam.
In conclusion, there are many alternatives to Magic Keys Forex that can help you manage your trades, optimize your risk, and automate your trading. By exploring these options, you can find the tools and strategies that work best for you and your trading style.
In conclusion, Magic Keys is a highly recommended tool for traders who want to manage their risk effectively. It provides a virtual or physical keypad that enables traders to open, close, and manage trades with ease. Magic Keys is compatible with MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and cTrader.
It has customizable settings that allow traders to tailor it to their specific needs. The tool is easy to use, and it helps traders to be disciplined.
However, there are other alternatives to Magic Keys that traders can consider. TradingView, thinkorswim, Calypso Platform, and Kite are some of the best overall alternatives and competitors to Forex. When researching alternatives, traders should consider factors such as ease of use, reliability, and cost.
Ultimately, the decision to use Magic Keys or other alternatives depends on the trader’s preference and trading style. It is essential to choose a tool that aligns with your trading goals and objectives. With the right tool, traders can manage their risk effectively and achieve their trading goals.
Leave a Reply
- The Top Trading Risk Management Tools You Need to Know
- How to Find Patterns in Day Trading
- How to Use Volume Profile for Day Trading
- How To Open Live Account In MetaTrader 4
- Ultimate Guide to Manual Backtesting in MetaTrader 5
- Prevail FX Trading Review: Is It Worth Your Investment?
- Wall Street Forex Robot 3.0 Review
- Inside Bar Trading Strategy
- What is Bull Flattening?
- Volume Profile Structures: Understanding Them for Better Trading
- Apex Trader Funding Review: Is It Worth Your Investment?
- What is the DeMark Sequence Indicator and How Does It Work?
- Take Profit Trader Review: Is It Worth the Investment?
- How to Spot and Profit from a Bearish Rectangle Pattern in Stock Trading
- What is Tick Scalping in Forex